Membership is held by the individual and is non-transferable.
Professional (Annual dues: $160)
Qualifications: Any individual who has full-time employment as a coach in professional women's basketball.
Qualifications: Any individual who has full-time employment as head, assistant or associate coach or Director of Basketball Operations in a women's basketball program at a college or university at the following levels:
• NCAA Division I (Annual dues: $160)
• Other Divisions (Annual dues: $130)
- NCAA Division II
- NCAA Division III
- Junior College/Community College
- Independent Colleges (no conference/association)
Scholastic (Annual dues: $85)
Qualifications: Any individual who has employment as head or assistant coach in a girls' basketball program at the following levels:
• High School
• Junior High School
• Middle School
• Elementary School
Amateur Athletic Union (Annual dues: $85)
Qualifications: Any individual who is actively coaching a girls' AAU team.
Recreational/Club (Annual dues: $85)
Qualifications: Any individual who is actively coaching a women's or girls' basketball team for a recreational or club league.
Volunteer or Part-time at non-Division I college or university
(Annual dues: $85)
Qualifications: Special approval from WBCA staff may be required for this membership category.
Administrator/Staff (Annual dues: $85)
Qualifications: Any individual who is currently employed or volunteering in a support position for a women's basketball program/team (e.g. athletic director, SID, trainer, graduate assistant, videographer, principal, official).
Industry Professional (Annual dues: $85)
Qualifications: Any individual who provides a service to coaches, basketball programs or the sport as a whole (e.g. consultant or media).
Former or Retired Coach or Administrator (Annual dues: $85)
Qualifications: Any individual who is retired or is temporarily without employment in women's or girls' basketball.
Player (Annual dues: $50)
Qualifications: Any individual who is actively playing for a collegiate, scholastic, AAU, recreational or club team. (Note: Any player who is eligible to be recruited - either high school or collegiate - cannot attend the WBCA National Convention.)
Fan (Annual dues: $85)
Qualifications: Any individual who is not eligible for any other membership type but wishes to support the Association's mission and programs.
International (Annual dues: $220)
Qualifications: Any individual - coach, noncoach, player or fan - who resides outside the United States or its territories.
Qualifications: Any for-profit business or non-profit corporation, association or club working in women's and girls' basketball. Membership is held by the company, and one primary representative will receive WBCA communications. (Annual dues: $220)
Additional Information about WBCA
• Membership Year - WBCA membership runs from Sept. 1 through Aug. 31. Invoices for the upcoming year are sent in June.
• Membership Fees - For new members, membership fees are prorated by the month. All fees are in U.S. funds and, once received, are non-refundable. View the prorated fee schedule by clicking here (individuals) or here (corporate/allied).
• Reinstating a Previous Membership - Returning members cannot reinstate using the WBCA website. Please contact the WBCA staff at email@example.com or 770.279.8027 to restart your membership.
Ready to join? Click here to join online
or download the PDF.
Questions? Contact Us.