Introducing Danielle Donehew, the WBCA's new Executive Director
Welcome to the all-new, totally redesigned WBCA.org
Shannon Reynolds accepts the #chillin4charity challenge
The WBCA is excited to announce "Quick Hits," the new bi-monthly eBulletin for members.
Delivered to your email inbox on the first and third Wednesday of each month, "Quick Hits" will replace the "Fast Break" e-newsletter as well as the numerous emails members receive from the WBCA office throughout the year about membership renewals, convention registration, awards nominations & voting, board and committee nominations & voting, and other WBCA business. "Quick Hits" will briefly and succinctly tell you what you need to know and what you need to do to stay on top of things as a WBCA member. It's our effort to better communicate with members and minimize any distractions we may cause in their busy schedules.
"Quick Hits" . . . coming to your email inbox – and here – on Wednesday, Oct. 1.
News & Announcements
• WBCA accepting application for Betty F. Jaynes Internship Program (9.9.14)
• Registration is open for the 2015 Play4Kay initiative (9.25.14)
• Controversial gender identity proposal in Minnesota (9.30.14)
• Women's SEC/Big 12 Challenge at Verizon Arena Dec. 21 (9.30.14)
• NCAA argues O'Bannon ruling should lead to dismissal of scholarship lawsuits (9.25.14)
• South Carolina breaks SEC ground (9.19.14)