We look forward to seeing you in Nashville at the WBCA National Convention!
We have stopped taking convention registrations on line or over the phone. If you are not yet registered plan on going to On Site Registration.
The Registration Area is located in the lobby of Hall D, third level of Music City Center in downtown Nashville.
Hours for Registration are (all times are Central):
Friday, April 4: 1 -- 5:15 p.m. and 6:15 -- 8 p.m. Registration will be closed from 5:15 to 6:15 p.m. for the Celebrate Betty reception.
Saturday, April 5: 8:30 a.m. -- 5:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 6: 8:30 a.m. -- 5:30 p.m.
Did you register after March 20? If you did you will likely not have a pre-printed badge. Go to the onsite registration desk to pick up your badge.
Flying into Nashville? You can take advantage of the NCAA airport shuttle to selected hotels and NCAA courtesy buses around Nashville. For information about the shuttle and how to sign up for it go here.
If you are driving there is parking at the Music City Center. There are two entrances to the garage, both on 6th Avenue, which runs under the Music City Center between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Boulevard. Click here for a map and driving directions.
For more information go here.
After March 1, all attendees must register on-site at the Nashville Music City Center (not the Nashville Convention Center).
Full Convention Registration fees - It pays to be a WBCA member and register early
Full Convention registration includes access to the Courtside Exhibition, On the Court presentations, Roundtables, Learning Labs, the Career Development Center and a ticket to the Award Show.
Full Convention registration prior to Jan. 6, 2014 -- WBCA members, $295; non-members, $445
After Jan. 6 but before Feb. 28 -- WBCA members, $370; non-members, $515
After Feb. 28 -- WBCA members, $445; non-members, $595
Courtside Registration - NEW The Courtside category was created to make it easier for coaches at high schools and Junior College/Community Colleges to participate in the convention. This is a LIMITED registration. Members will have access to the popular On the Court programs and the Courtside Exhibition held on Saturday and Sunday. WBCA membership is required and this is available to scholastic and JC/CC coaches only. Members who register in this category will not have access to Learning Labs, Business Meetings, Roundtables or WBCA's hotel room block or Women's Final Four ticket block.
Courtside Registration cost: $199
Please read the policies on registration, hotels and NCAA Women's Final Four tickets here (insert link) before completing your registration.
Registration opens Noon ET Friday, Nov. 1, 2013.
A Spouse/Companion Pass is available for purchase. The cost is $150 ($175 on-site) and includes entrance to the WBCA Courtside Expo and to the WBCA Awards Show. Educational sessions and business meetings will not allow admittance to guests. Please note that these passes may not be used by any person currently employed in women's basketball.
Policies and Terms of Registration for Convention
• Payment must be received in full before the WBCA will confirm registration.
• Badges and WBCA Awards Show tickets will be distributed at the WBCA registration area at the National Convention. Note: Tickets to the NCAA Women's Final Four will not be distributed through the WBCA registration process.
• Players who are eligible to be recruited (including high school and junior college students), regardless of WBCA membership status, are ineligible to register, attend or participate in the National Convention.
Cancellations/Refunds of Registration
• All notices of cancellation must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 770.279.8473 or mailed (4646 Lawrenceville Hwy, Lilburn, GA 30047).
• Advance registrants may obtain a refund of registration fees only minus the following registration fees (by date the WBCA receives the refund request):
o November 1, 2013 - January 31, 2014 - $75
o February 1 - March 15, 2014 - $100
o After March 15, 2014 - No refunds
• Appeals due to "acts of God" may be submitted in writing before April 15, 2014.
• Tickets to the WBCA Awards Show are non-refundable.
• Cancellations do not include NCAA Women's Final Four tickets.
• Teams participating in the NCAA Women's Final Four only may cancel their registrations without penalty until March 30, 2014.
• Refund payments for registrations may not be processed until after April 15, 2014.
Transfers of WBCA Registration
• All requests for transfer of registration must be submitted in writing (e-mail, fax or mail) by the original registrant.
• Transfers are for registration packages as purchased; they do not include transfer of NCAA Women's Final Four tickets.
• The following administrative fees apply to transfers of each registration package:
o November 1, 2013 - January 31, 2014 - $75
o February 1 - on-site - $100
• Transfers are only allowed between active WBCA members. If the recipient is not active, he/she must apply for new membership or renew.
• On-site transfers: A written notice from the original registrant (not from their employer or supervisor) is required as well as the $100 transfer fee.
Cancellation or Postponement of the Event
The WBCA shall not be responsible for delays, damage, loss or incurred transportation or lodging costs by causes not reasonably within the control of the WBCA or other "emergency conditions," including, but not limited to, fire; casualty; flood; epidemic; earthquake; explosion or accident; blockade embargo; inclement weather; government restraints; restraints or orders of civil defense or military authorities; acts of public enemy; riot or civil disturbance; strike; lockout, boycott or other labor disturbance; inability to secure sufficient labor; technical or other personnel failure; impairment or lack of adequate transportation facilities; inability to obtain, condemnation, requisition or commandeering of necessary supplies or equipment; local, state or federal laws, ordinances, rules orders, decrees, or regulations whether legislative, executive or judicial, and whether constitutional or unconstitutional; or Act of God.
By registering the attendee agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the WBCA, the event facility, the owner of such facility, and the city in which this event is being held, and their respective officers, agents and employees, from and against all bodily and personal injury, loss, claims or damage to any person or any property arising from cancellation or postponement due to above circumstances and conditions.
Please note that all schedules and lineup of speakers may change without notice. Please visit WBCA.org for the most up to date information.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Convention hotels, the Bridgestone Arena and Nashville Music City Center agree to use good faith efforts to assure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its regulations and guidelines. If you have special needs, please discuss these needs with your hotel or contact WBCA at 770-279-8027 in advance.
Photography/Videography Release: As a condition of your appearance or attendance at the WBCA Convention you expressly grant WBCA permission to capture images of you and to use those images for the purposes of recording and reporting on this event and for use in promoting future events and that such uses shall not impose any liability on WBCA or entitle you to any compensation for the use of your likeness.
For the Good of Our Game
WBCA 2014 | Nashville
Questions? Contact Us.