NCAA Women's Final Four Tickets
(must be a member-registrant to purchase; limit four)
Price: $150 - $200*
Location: New Orleans Arena
Dates: Semifinals - Sunday, April 7, 5:30 PM CT and 8:00 PM CT
Championship - Tuesday, April 9, 7:30 PM CT
* Price does not include shipping and fees.
Please note: WBCA does not sell NCAA Women's Final Four tickets in conjunction with registration. Convention registrants may purchase tickets in the WBCA block directly from the NCAA's third-party provider, Veritix. A link will be provided on your WBCA registration confirmation. Tickets will be distributed directly to you - not through WBCA registration. Please read all the updated policies below.
Click here for more information on ordering NCAA Women's Final Four tickets.
WBCA High School All-America Game presented by NIKE.
(Note: This event is free and open to the public. No ticket is required.)
Location: New Orleans Arena
Date: Saturday, April 6
Time: 4:30 PM CT
WBCA Awards Show
(Note: This event is included in convention registration and the spouse/companion guest pass. Tickets should be purchased for any non-registered guest.)
This event celebrates women's basketball and those coaches and players who excelled throughout the season. Awards, including State Farm/WBCA Players of the Year, RUSSELL ATHLETIC/WBCA National Coaches of the Year, WBCA Defensive Player of the Year and the Jostens-Berenson Lifetime Achievement Award, will be given out.
Date: Monday, April 8
Time: 5:00 PM
4Kay® Run Hydrated by POWERADE Zero
The 4Kay Run Hydrated by POWERADE Zero will be held in remembrance of the late N.C. State University head women's basketball Coach Kay Yow. Proceeds will benefit cancer research through the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Walkers are also encouraged to participate. The first 1,500 registrants receiving a 4KAY® RUN T-shirt donated by NIKE.
Register by clicking here.
Price: $20 online or $25 on-site
Location: The Run start/finish line will be at Center Stage in Tourney Town next to the New Orleans Arena
Date: Saturday, April 7
WBCA Awards Show Policies
• Tickets to the WBCA Awards Show are non-refundable.
NCAA Women's Final Four Ticket Policies and Procedures
• Tickets to the NCAA Women's Final Four are no longer purchased through the WBCA. Instead registrants may purchase tickets in the WBCA block via the NCAA's third-party provider, Veritix
• Once registering for the WBCA National Convention, a link will be provided in order to purchase Final Four tickets through a separate online process.
• Registrants may purchase a maximum of 4 tickets.
• Like most online ticket programs, registrants will be able to view and choose available seats. Note: The WBCA will no longer seat registrants/staffs together; registrants will be responsible for all seating choices.
• Ticket-purchasers will have the ability to either purchase an electronic ticket via FlashSeats or have their tickets mailed to them in the weeks before the Final Four. Note: The WBCA will not be responsible for distributing tickets on-site at the National Convention.
• Tickets include two semifinal games and the championship game; they cannot be split.
• Availability and seating are on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Cancellations: Tickets are not refundable.
• Transfers: Tickets orders not transferrable. However, once received they may be redistributed according to the terms and conditions of purchase.
• On-site: The WBCA will not be able to assist registrants with NCAA Women's Final Four ticket issues at the National Convention.
Also, note these additional policies per the NCAA:
Please note that tickets may be used only for the personal or professional interests of those receiving tickets. They may not be used in any commercial or promotional activities (e.g., drawings, sweepstakes, fundraising activities). Any redistribution of tickets is the responsibility of the member. The offer of resale or actual resale of tickets at a price above face value will violate the conditions of this offer. Violation of these policies may result in the forfeiture of your privilege to purchase Women's Final Four tickets in the future.
Your seat numbers will be registered with the NCAA. While we believe that you would never sell your tickets in violation of policy or law, you must understand that once tickets get into the "mainstream," there is nothing that can be done to prevent the tickets from ending up for sale on the streets or online. Therefore, if you give or sell your tickets to a friend, who in turn gives them to a friend, who sells them to a broker at face value only to have them offered for sale, it could result in real damages to the WBCA and to you.
The NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Committee's policy regarding coaches tickets being sold for above face value is that the individual member may lose their ticket privileges for five years and the WBCA will have its allotment reduced by the number of tickets sold for above face value for a period of five years.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Convention hotels, the New Orleans Arena and New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center agree to use good faith efforts to assure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its regulations and guidelines. If you have special needs, please discuss these needs with your hotel or contact WBCA at 770-279-8027.
Photography/Videography Release: As a condition of your appearance or attendance at the WBCA Convention you expressly grant WBCA permission to capture images of you and to use those images for the purposes of recording and reporting on this event and for use in promoting future events and that such uses shall not impose any liability on WBCA or entitle you to any compensation for the use of your likeness.
Questions? Contact Us.