Register Online - this is the fastest way to register
Online registration is closed. Individuals now must register on-site.
Register by Mail
Print out the registration form and return it to the WBCA office via fax (770.279.8473) or mail (4646 Lawrenceville Hwy, Lilburn, GA 30047). Any forms received by WBCA staff prior to Nov. 1 will be processed in order of receipt once registration opens.
After March 1, all attendees must register on-site at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
Register early and save!
November 1, 2012 - January 4, 2013
• $295 - WBCA members
• $445 - Non-members
January 5 - February 28, 2013
• $370 - WBCA members
• $515 - Non-members
After February 28, 2013 through on-site
• $445 - WBCA members
• $595 - Non-members
A Spouse/Companion Pass is available for purchase. The cost is $150 ($175 on-site) and includes entrance to the WBCA Courtside Expo and to the WBCA Awards Show. Educational sessions and business meetings will not allow admittance to guests. Please note that these passes may not be used by any person currently employed in women's basketball.
• Payment must be received in full before the WBCA will confirm registration.
• Badges and WBCA Awards Show tickets will be distributed at the WBCA registration area at the National Convention. A photo ID is required to pick up your registration packet. Note: Tickets to the NCAA Women's Final Four will not be distributed through the WBCA registration process.
• Players who are eligible to be recruited (including high school and junior college), regardless of WBCA membership status, are ineligible to register for the National Convention.
Cancellations/Refunds of Registration
• All notices of cancellation must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 770.279.8473 or mailed (4646 Lawrenceville Hwy, Lilburn, GA 30047).
• Advance registrants may obtain a refund of registration fees only minus the following registration fees (by date the WBCA receives the refund request):
o November 1, 2012 - January 31, 2013 - $75
o February 1 - March 15, 2013 - $100
o After March 15, 2013 - No refunds
• Appeals due to "acts of God" may be submitted in writing before April 15, 2013.
• Tickets to the WBCA Awards Show are non-refundable.
• Cancellations do not include NCAA Women's Final Four tickets.
• Teams participating in the NCAA Women's Final Four only may cancel their registrations without penalty until March 30, 2013.
• Refund payments for registrations may not be processed until after April 15, 2013.
Transfers of WBCA Registration
• All requests for transfer of registration must be submitted in writing (e-mail, fax or mail) by the original registrant.
• Transfers are for registration packages as purchased; they do not include transfer of NCAA Women's Final Four tickets.
• The following administrative fees apply to transfers of each registration package:
o November 1, 2012 - January 31, 2013 - $75
o February 1 - on-site - $100
• Transfers are only allowed between active WBCA members. If the recipient is not active, he/she must apply for new membership or renew.
• On-site transfers: A written notice from the original registrant (not from their employer or supervisor) is required as well as the $100 transfer fee.
Cancellation or Postponement of the Event
The WBCA shall not be responsible for delays, damage, loss or incurred transportation or lodging costs by causes not reasonably within the control of the WBCA or other "emergency conditions," including, but not limited to, fire; casualty; flood; epidemic; earthquake; explosion or accident; blockade embargo; inclement weather; government restraints; restraints or orders of civil defense or military authorities; acts of public enemy; riot or civil disturbance; strike; lockout, boycott or other labor disturbance; inability to secure sufficient labor; technical or other personnel failure; impairment or lack of adequate transportation facilities; inability to obtain, condemnation, requisition or commandeering of necessary supplies or equipment; local, state or federal laws, ordinances, rules orders, decrees, or regulations whether legislative, executive or judicial, and whether constitutional or unconstitutional; or Act of God.
The attendee agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the WBCA, the event facility, the owner of such facility, and the city in which this event is being held, and their respective officers, agents and employees, from and against all bodily and personal injury, loss, claims or damage to any person or any property arising from cancellation or postponement due to above circumstances and conditions.
Questions? Contact Us.